Modern dentistry offers not only high-quality treatment of dental diseases, but also gives the opportunity to restore teeth lost due to various pathologies.
Prosthetics is a special part of dentistry, which involves the knowledge and practical experience of several specialists at once: orthodontist, general practitioner, surgeon, implantologist, periodontist.
In the Central Administrative District, prosthetics are performed at La Peregrina Clinic, which specializes in providing professional services by qualified dentists and is distinguished by an adequate pricing policy.
Service "Dental prosthetics"
High-quality prosthetics for CAD
Our clinic uses high-quality prostheses, veneers, implants.
There are several types of dental prosthetics, each of which is characterized by individual characteristics and differs in the service life of prostheses:
- Adhesive (can be performed without turning the adjacent teeth and has a service life of up to 5 years);
- Cermet (can serve from 8 to 15 years, maximally imitates natural teeth);
- Telescopic (it is recommended, if necessary, to replace a large number of teeth, the service life is up to 10 years);
- Micro prosthetics (carried out with small defects and has a long service life - up to 10 years, veneers up to 20 years);
- Removable / partially removable (dentures are attached to the gums, evenly distributing the load on the entire jaw, can be used no more than 6 years);
- Implantation (does not require grinding of adjacent teeth and has been used for 15 years).