Common dental problems encountered by representatives of different age groups are called periodontal diseases. The main danger of gum disease is the complexity of diagnosis and asymptomatic progression in the early stages. Periodontium is a whole system that performs a number of important functions, from fixing the tooth to protecting it from the penetration of pathological microorganisms into the bone tissue. The main diseases of the gums are periodontal disease, gingivitis and periodontitis.
Prices for “periodontal therapy” services
Why it is necessary to treat gums in time
Timely treatment of gum disease can prevent the development of complications that may ultimately cause tooth loss. If you experience the first alarming symptoms that indicate gum disease, you must consult a specialist who will prescribe the appropriate treatment. The grounds for the visit to the periodontist are:
- The occurrence of swelling and abnormal redness of the gums around the dental units;
- Bleeding of soft tissues of the oral cavity, aggravated by daily cleaning;
- The occurrence of discomfort, itching, burning and pain in the gums;
- An unpleasant odor that does not disappear after cleaning and rinsing.
Complex timely therapy allows not only the stabilization of the periodontal condition, but also the full recovery from the disease.
Gum Treatment Steps
- Treatment begins with professional oral hygiene.
- Then anti-inflammatory therapy is performed.
Drug therapy for gums can relieve inflammation - to cope with pain, swelling, and reduce bleeding gums.
Typically, periodontal pockets are rinsed with antiseptic solutions (chlorgesidine.). Our clinic uses a modern device called PERIOSCAN.
Only in our clinic Tambukan mud applications are used!
The thermophysical properties, the unique organic and mineral composition of the therapeutic Tambukan mud have a pronounced therapeutic effect, due to which it has found its widespread application in the field of modern dentistry. The composition of the mud includes biologically active substances that have antibacterial, regenerative, analgesic, immunocorrective and nutritional effects on the gums.
The high content of oxides of iron, copper, aluminum, cobalt, as well as amino acids, hydrocarbons, nitrogen and hydrogen sulfide contributes to the comprehensive care and restoration of the gums. In practice, self-absorbable films impregnated with medicinal compounds are also used. Within a few hours, they gradually dissolve, actively nourishing the gums, after which it is enough to simply remove the remains of the application from the oral cavity.
Prevention of periodontal disease consists of several simple points:
- Brush your teeth 2 times (morning and evening) and after eating. Use the toothpaste recommended by your doctor to protect your gums.
- At least 1 time in half a year come in for a professional cleaning, at the same time you can undergo examination by a periodontist. Do not use any medications to treat and prevent periodontal disease (gels, ointments, tablets, etc.) without consulting your dentist.
- Do not eat only soft and gentle food - teeth should receive normal, natural stress (apple, carrots, etc.)
- With a lack of vitamins, take multivitamins
- Lead a healthy lifestyle !!!!!